Thank you for your interest in renting one of RAFH properties. To apply online, please follow these steps:
- Click on Search For Rentals tab, this will take you to the list of homes we currently have available
- Find the home you are looking to rent by address and click on the photo (if you do not see the home you are applying for, please select any home in the database and indicate in the “Why You Are Moving” section what home you would like your application applied to and who your real estate agent is)
- Click on the Pen Icon that says Apply Online, there is a $75 application fee for each adult 18 years and older, plus an additional $5 system fee per application.
- Once application page opens, READ the first page, then fill out application in its entirety
- Click submit at the bottom of the application when done
In order to completely process the Rent A Florida Home application, please provide me with the following supporting documents for all applicants via EMAIL to: email@example.com
(Note: all proposed tenants over the age of 18 must apply):
- Color copy of Photo Driver’s License or State Government Photo ID - The address on the ID must be listed on the application.
- Copy of Social Security Card – if you had your card lost/stolen, submit proof of request for a new one and a copy of your most recent taxes or W2
- Proof of Income -Four (4) most recent pay stubs and direct deposit bank statement. If you do not receive paystubs, please submit direct deposit. If you are starting new employment a letter from your employer on letterhead stationery, or the last four months bank statements.
- Proof of Rental/Ownership of previous/current home
Without these documents, we will not be able to process your application, you will be skipped and the next fully completed application package will be processed.
Due to the high call volume in the office, you may be on hold for quite some time or forwarded to voicemail, therefore all questions on updates for your application must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org