Criteria for Application Approval:
- A satisfactory credit rating of 600 or greater.
- Net monthly income after taxes, minus expenses, must be at least 3x the monthly rent.
- Applicant must not have been convicted or adjudicated guilty of a violent felony in the last 10 years.
- Satisfactory leasing history or home ownership.
- Rental application must be signed and dated by Applicant.
Possible Disqualification if:
- Net monthly income after taxes is less that 3x’s the monthly rent minus expenses on credit report.
- Convicted or Adjudicated guilty of a violent felony in the last 10 years.
- Is a convicted sexual predator.
- If any applicant has been evicted in the past.
- Unsatisfactory leasing history, unsatisfactory payments, or untimely payments of mortgage.
- An unsatisfactory credit rating of 600 or lower.
If an application is approved there is a $150 lease preparation fee due prior to the lease being signed. Owner requests first month’s rent and security deposit payments on all applicants that are approved without conditions. If an applicant is approved with conditions, the owner can request additional monies. Security deposit is due within 2 business days of receiving the Welcome Letter and any advanced rents are due prior to Applicant occupancy. No personal checks will be accepted for security deposit or advanced rents. Any prorated rent will be applied in month two of the lease.
PROPERTY WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM THE MARKET FOR RENT UNTIL SECURITY DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL. All parties to the lease must sign the lease Applications are processed on a “first come” basis. If more than one applicant has applied for a property the applicant with the highest rating may be selected Keys will not be released until the first day of the lease term and after all fees, deposits, and advanced rents have been paid and UTILITIES ARE IN THE TENANTS NAME(s). There is a non-refundable pet fee and may be a refundable pet deposit for properties that allow pets. If a pet has not been approved by Owner in writing and Tenant has a pet this is a violation of the lease and appropriate action will be taken Once approved, applicant will receive a welcome letter with important contact numbers and explain the Move-In process.
APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT COMPLETE AN APPLCIATION OR APPLY UNTIL THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS DOCUMENT.